Check the fit: who we help and how to get started
If you are a supervisor, manager or leader and your people are experiencing any of the following conditions, let’s talk more about how to help your organization achieve greater success.
- Low trust
- Sluggish or lagging performance
- Inability to make decisions or generate consensus
- Poor communication
- Lack of clarity around organizational goals
- Behavior that creates dysfunction
- Lack of identity or purpose (unclear on strategic direction)
- Inability to resolve conflicts
- Low engagement, participation or self-driven collaboration
- Ineffective internal leadership
The Emotional Intelligence Factor
We leverage and emphasize emotional intelligence so we can help people get better at communicating with each other and learn invaluable and often lacking people skills. We can help your people answer questions such as:
- Why do we exist?
- What is our process?
- How do we interact?
- What are the guidelines or charter of our organization?
- How do we make decisions?
- How do we get things done?
- What tools should we use?
We specialize in working with leaders, teams and individuals who need greater support, training and guidance to improve overall success and performance. We create trust-based environments where engaged and passionate employees buy-in to organizational goals and objectives, take ownership of what they do, and want to come to work everyday!
How to get started so you can start seeing results sooner rather than when it’s too late
How to get started with Carole Gill
It’s very simple to get started with Carole Gill. If you resonate with our approach and the results we promise, we’d like to take the first step and have a conversation with you. Let’s talk about what you’re trying to accomplish and the problems you’re facing. Tell us about your organization, your timeline and whatever else will help us get a good idea of your situation and goals.
You can set that up by calling 813-802-8376 or completing our contact form here.