Based on the best-selling book, The Five Dysfunctions of a Team by Patrick Lencioni, The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team™ is a powerful assessment-based facilitated process that helps members of intact teams learn to work together more efficiently and effectively, enabling them to reach higher levels of performance.
The single most untapped competitive advantage is teamwork.
To gain this advantage, teams must:
- Trust One Another
When team members are genuinely transparent and honest with one another, they are able to build vulnerability-based trust.
- Engage in Conflict Around Ideas
When there is trust, team members are able to engage in unfiltered, constructive debate of ideas.
- Commit to Decisions
When team members are able to offer opinions and debate ideas, they will be more likely to commit to decisions.
- Hold One Another Accountable
When everyone is committed to a clear plan of action, they will be more willing to hold one another accountable.
- Focus on Achieving Collective Results
The ultimate goal of building greater trust, conflict, commitment, and accountability is one thing: the achievement of results.
With The Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team®, individuals gain insight about their team’s strengths and challenges and discover how effective communication and objective feedback transforms team culture.
Powered by Everything DiSC®, the profiles help participants understand their own DiSC® style—D: Dominance, i: Influence, S: Steadiness, and C:conscientiousness—and how their style contributes to the team’s overall success.
A productive, high-functioning team:
- Makes better, faster decisions.
- Taps into the skills and opinions of all members.
- Avoids wasting time and energy on politics,
confusion, and destructive conflict.
- Avoids wasting time talking about the wrong issues and revisiting the same topics over and over again because of a lack of buy-in.
- Creates a competitive advantage.
- Is more fun to be on!
The program includes:
- Flexible Facilitation: 7 modules with over 40 minutes of video and annotated facilitator reports. Choose from a one-day overview or in-depth three-day guided facilitation.
- Customizable content: Tailor content to adapt to a team’s unique needs.
- Individual Profiles, participant handouts, take-away cards and activities.
- Podcasts, online resources, and a research report.
- Progress Reports and an Annotated Team Report for the Facilitator